Harsh Sinha

Harsh Sinha

Advertisement

How to Introduce Yourself at a Job Interview



Harshit Kumar said:

Hello,

First of all, thanks for giving this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Harshit Kumar.

I hail from Bihar.

Coming to my qualification:

I have completed my bachelor's degree in IT from Techno Main Salt Lake with 8.92 CGPA.

I have done my intermediate examination from CBSE with 89%.

I have done my matriculation examination from CBSE with 79%.

My strength is my family and apart from this, I can adapt myself in any type of environment.

My weakness is, I am not feeling comfortable until I finish my work in a given time.

My short term goal is to get a job in the networking field.

My hobbies are playing soccer, reading novels, travelling.

That's all about me.

Prateek said:

Good morning sir/madam.

Hi, my name is Prateek, born and grown up in Hyderabad.

My highest qualification is B.com graduate From Osmania University Hyderabad.

I completed my intermediate from new Chitra junior college.

Schooling from mega town high school.

My hobbies are Playing cricket and travelling.

My biggest achievement in life is getting player of the match and series' awards for being the best all-rounder performance in school cricket league.

Apart from this I'm youngest I'm my family we are three brothers and two sisters.

Thank you.

Abhishek Kumar said:

Good morning sir/mam.

First of all, I would like to thank you to introduce myself.

My name is Abhishek Kumar.

I am from Andhra Pradesh.

I have done SSC in TMC school at Andhi Nagar.

I have done plus two in State college at Andhra Nagar.

I have done Degree BSc computers in XYZ college at Professor Nagar.

And then come to my family.

I have a younger sister. She is married.

My hobbies are playing chess, watching movies.

My strengths are hard-working, easily adaptable to any kind environment and team members.

My weakness is I am not comfortable until I finish my work within the given time.

My short-term goals to get a job in a reputed company.

My long-term goal is a knowledgeable personality, good position in my company.

That's all about me once again thanks for giving opportunity introduce behind you.

Bobby said:

Hello Sir, I am really greatful to get an opportunity to introduce myself.

I am Bobby. I am from Valsad, Gujarat and belongs to a small family including me and my parents. I have done my primary study in Daman and secondary education in ahemdabad. I am a Cricket enthusias and also love to travel especially adventure and love to explore. I have a weird habit of relating quotes with science. I am good at accepting challenges and particular about proper organization of things and deadline driven for task. I am not good at saying No and have hard time letting go things but I feel this can be overcome with experience and will.

Debo said:

Good morning sir/madam.

Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm Debo I'm from Gangavathi now staying in Bangalore at Arakere.

I have done my BCOM graduation in vsku Ballary passed out recently 2020 totally aggregate 75%.

My high school journey in Morarji Desai modern school Siddapur 72%.

My intermediate is MSMS pre-university college of Marali passed out 2017, 85%.

My family background we are 12 members my mother and siblings and sisters my mother is a good homemaker my siblings are farmers.

My hobbies playing cricket and watching motivational videos.

My strength is my family and quick learner and team player.

My weakness is easily trusting anyone.

My short-term goal is to get a job in reputed company like yours.

My long-term goal is to achieve a good position where I can build my career and the help organisation too.

That's all about me.

Thank you sir.

Nisha Rai said:

First of all, thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Nisha Rai. Basically, I am from Bihar but currently staying in Gujarat. I am preparing for bjmc entrance exam. I'm from a family of 6. I am a keen singer And I am a big fan of acting nd dancing as well. I am 19 years old. Now some fun facts about me : I love to make others laugh even though I don't have much good sense of humor. I love to speak more, because of which I had lot of nicknames in my school times.

Thank you so much.

Sudhanshu said:


Hello Sir, A very good morning/afternoon to you.

I am from West Bengal. I have passed my secondary and higher secondary from Beliator High School with an average percentage of 78. Then I have taken admission to Dr. B.C.Roy Polytechnic. My dept was Computer Science. My average CGPA was 8.00. Currently, I am pursuing my B-Tech from Asansol Engineering College. My dept is Computer Science and Engineering. Apart from this, I have a family of 4 people. My father is a serviceman. My hobbies are painting, gaming, playing football.

I always try to learn new things related to my stream and I always try to master my skills. I have done 2 projects on android development and machine learning. I have a decent knowledge of coding.

So that's all about myself. Thank you.

Moinnak said:

Good Morning/Afternoon Sir or Ma'am !

First to all, I would like to thank you giving me this opportunity. It's my pleasure to introduce myself.

My name is Moinnak.

I belong to West Bengal in Mednipur.

I have done my schooling 10th Std from Barnan High School and 12th Std from Chatra Kunja Rani Bani Bhawan and after then I joining Diploma in Durgapur Institute Of Polytechnic with Computer Science tread and I, m final year Student.

My family background is, we are 7 members. My father is a polish contractor and My mother is Good Homemaker.

My hobbies are watching motivational videos and reading biographies of "Successful People".

My weakness is that I can easily trust anyone.

My short-term goal is to get a job a reputed company.

My long-term goal is to keep my family happy and achieve a good position by doing satisfying work.

So ! sir that's all about me.

Thank you so much Sir for giving me this opportunity

Dhiraj said:


Good morning sir,

First of all, I would like to convey my thanks to you for giving this opportunity to introduce myself.

This is Dhiraj. Basically, I'm from kadapa but currently lives in Madanapalle.

Now, I'm currently persuing my bachelor's specialized in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in the institute of madanapalle institute of technology & science (MITS) with the aggregation of 80% upto 3 year along with my degree I have done some courses like C, JAVA which will help me to develop my project during final year. And I had completed my polytechnical educaton in the college of GOVT. POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE which is located in proddatur with the percentage of 75 And during my final year I have done one project called Electrical Bike which will help to reduce the pollution that causes the depletion ozone layer. And also completed my schooling in APSWREIS from pulivendula with the score of 93 percentage. I hope I gave answer to you question sir once again thank you so much sir.

Ayush said:

My name is Ayush, I belong to rewa. My schooling jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya sirmour and i did my graduation B.Com hons from Thakur Ranmat Singh college rewa and my post graduation MBA from awadhesh pratap singh university rewa. I have done internship from swastika investmart. I have one year computer diploma.

My hobbies reading books and interested in computer. My father is govt employee and my mother is house wife.

Dinkar said:

Good morning.

First of, I thanking you to giving this great opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm Dinkar, I'm from Coimbatore, now, I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration in pioneer college of arts and science.

I did my schooling in government higher secondary school asokapuram, I scored 84 and 81.5 % in SSLC and HSC.

My hobbies are playing chess, shultle and gardening. My short term goal are finished my graduation with University rank and get placed in reputed company. My long term goal is to become a good position in the reputed company.

My strengths are I'm a postive thinker and easily adopt the environment.

And I'm very proudly tell that I'm one of the scholar in cognizant outreach.

I'm the first graduate in my family.

Thank you.

Ankit said:

Good morning sir/madam.

Thank you for giving this opportunity.

My name Ankit, I'm from Andhra Pradesh.

Now talk about my family background.

We are 5'members including me.

My father name is Brahmaiah, my mother name is Padmavati Both are farmers I've two elder brothers, they are doing business.

Coming to my educational qualification.

I've recently done my graduation B-Tech in mlce I get 75%, I did complete my primary education in 2014 I get 60%, I did complete my +1 +2 in 2016 I get 74%.

My hobbies are learning new things in the browser.

My strength is self-motivated, smart worker, quick learner.

My weakness is; I Easley trust everyone.

My goal is to get a good job in a reputed company.

This is about me. Thanks.

Satyam said:

Hello everyone, I am Satyam from Trichy. I am a final year bioengineering student in Sastra university. I completed my schooling in BHEL Mat hr sec school my father is working in Tirupur Baniyan company, my mother is a homemaker and my younger brother doing his 10th standard in the same school where I completed my schooling. My strengths are hard-working, time management, adaptability and discipline. My goal is to get placed in ah good biomedical company and to succeed. My hobbies include singing music and drawing. That's all about me.

Tuntun said:

Good morning Sir/Ma,

Thank you for giving me this privilege.

My name is Tuntun and I am 25 years old.

I am a bachelor's degree graduate in Electrical Engineering from Ambrose Alli University in Ekpoma. After the acquisition of this degree, I signed up for an online course in Python Programming and I have even done a project in the course, also, I have been an intern at the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, where I have had both clerical and flow station field experience like maintenance of electrical equipment and providing operational support to other departments.

I am a very disciplined and honest person but I get very timid when it comes to sharing ideas amongst my peers or colleagues. Although, I am tackling this weakness by reading books that boost confidence, one of which is 'the 48 laws of power'.

I enjoy reading, solving problems, travelling and board games.

My short-term goal is to acquire job-related skills that will help in my career growth and make me a valuable asset.

My long-term goal is to use these acquired skills to hold a worthy position that would be of impact to an organisation like yours.

Thank you.

Harsh Kumar said:

Well, This is Harsh Kumar.

Basically, I belong to Meerut it's my home town.

As far as, my education is concerned.

I have done graduation from CCSU Meerut.

As far as my family background is concerned.

We have a nuclear family.

Where there are 5 members in our family.

I have two siblings both are elder to me.

About my hobbies.

I like to play cricket & I love to study.

But my favourite recreation is to playing chess.

And My strength is I'm an enthusiastic person and workaholic too.

My weakness is my handwriting.

That's all, Thanks.

Saloni Shukla said:

Good morning sir.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Saloni Shukla, I am from Bhopal.

About my qualifications background:

I have completed my post-graduation MBA from Barkat Ullah University Bhopal with specialization finance & HR, finance is my major specialization.

I have also completed my graduation BBA from DAVV University Indore with 70% in 2016.

My strengths are I'm honest, Punctuate, quick learner, Self-motivated person.

My weakness is sometimes I'm an overthinker, Take decisions very quickly.

My hobbies are watching motivation video's, I Like to travel, also cycling.

My short-term goal is to get a job in a reputed company.

My long-term goal is to keep my family happy & achieve a good position in the organization.

Thank you, sir.

That's all about myself.

Raja said:

First of all Good Morning/Afternoon.

I am Raja.

I am 24 years old.

Basically, I am from Solan, Himachal Pradesh and presently I am living in Mohali for the past 3 years now.

I did my schooling from Dayanand Adarsh Vidyalaya Solan which is affiliated to ICSE, after that I did a course in Ethical Hacking from Appin Technology Chandigarh, Then I did my BCA which is a bachelor of computer application form LR group of colleges Solan which is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University then I came to Chandigarh and did my masters which were in Computer application form Chitkara Unversity Rajpura.

Talking about my family, which includes 4 members my Father, my Mother, Me and a Younger sister.

My hobbies are travelling, long drives, watching football, chess, watching Netflix, playing pubg.

My strength is to learn things quickly and My weakness is that I am lazy and I have a problem of not saying no to a friend who needs help.

And sir I am a fresher who is looking for a job now.

Sagar said:

Good morning sir and thanks for giving me this opportunity.

Myself Sagar, I am 23 years old.

Basically, I am from a Shevata its small village in Aurangabad.

Talking about my family background, including me we are four members my parents and my younger brother. My parents are farmer and brother is a student.

Now talking about my education journey.

I have done my schooling in Shri Ganesh Vidyalaya Devgaon Rangari from Dr, Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathavada University Aurangabad. In 10th I get 82% and in 12th I get 71%. Now I am in Sanjivani college of engineering Kopergaon in last year computer engineering. About my academic till I am in distinction. I learned C, C++, HTML, JAVA, PYTHON and SQL languages. I done a project in PYTHON.

My strengths are I am honest, punctuate, smart worker, healthy person, self motivative, quick learner.

My weakness is an overthinker, asking for help, public speaking and shyness.

And I am trying to overcome these weaknesses.

My hobbies are planning tree's, feeding animal's, watching motivation video's also cycling.

My short-term goal is to get a job in a reputed company like yours.

My long-term goal is to keep my family happy and achieve a good position by doing satisfying work.

That's all about myself sir.

Thank you so much sir.

Prachi Desai said:

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Prachi Desai.

I'm 23yrs old.

I'm from Darjeeling, Sonada.

I completed my schooling from Shanti Rani Higher Secondary School.

After schooling, I completed my 1year Diploma from Shree Hans Institute of Hospitality. Management.
,
We are six members in my family mom, 3 elder sisters, younger brother and me.

My hobby is to dance.

About my strength my ability to learn things quickly.

I am hardworking and self-motivated.

My weakness is I can't say no when someone asks me to help.

My short-term goals is the respectable position in the reputed hotel.

Vikash Ranjan said:

Good Evening sir,

My name is Vikash Ranjan, I belong to Aurangabad, Bihar.

Currently, I am pursuing B-Tech - in Electronics and Communication Engineering Meerut, Uttar Pradesh India.
I did my schooling from Aurangabad only.
My strength is that I am discipline punctual and honest.
I can work continuously without any distraction.
My hobbies are watching motivational videos and reading biographies of successful people.
My short-term goal is to get job required company skills to utilize and improve my knowledge.
My long-term goal is to be in a respectable position in that organisation.

Thank you.

Deepak said:

Well I'm Deepak, came from Kurnool district, I had completed my graduation by BSC computers in Rayalaseema university.

My family members are father and mother and sister.

My ambition is to get a job in a reputed company like to yours. And finally found a good position.

I will use knowledge and skill to grow your company with my ability.

My strength is willing to do work and quick learner, support my colleagues.

Sachin said:

Sir, I am Sachin from Buldhana currently living at Shivane in Pune. I have completed my BE from Pune University in 2014.

There are 5 members in our family. My father is a farmer, mother is housewife, my brother is working as an Engineer, my wife is working in Goodwill India and I have 4 years old son.

I also had completed my post graduation Diploma in Cdac in pune and got placed in dreams company as a data processing Executive. I had 3 years of experience as data entry operator and data processing.

My hobbies are to write articles and poems, playing cricket, singing and dancing.

I am hardworking, passionate about my work and self motivated person.



       very soon uploaded all interview questions.

                   Best of luck!!!



Post a Comment

0 Comments